Sunday, March 13, 2016

I want to vote for Mr. NonTrump too but can't find him!

For months, elites have been saying that the non-Trump vote is much larger than the Trump vote.  I'm kind of a bandwagon guy, so I say sign me up. The problem is that I can't seem to find Mr. NonTrump. I watch all the shows, all the debates, all the primary coverage, and I must confess I've never laid eyes on him. Experts are now saying that we will have a contested convention and that NonTrump should win. I agree--he has the majority. So please help me find this candidate that is so popular, but that I never ever seem to run across.

And isn't it such a coincidence that this guy's name is so close to Trump's?  It sounds French and German at the same time. Alsatian, maybe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are gun owners mentally ill?

  Some anti-gun people think owning a gun is a sign of some kind of mental abnormality. According to General Social Survey data, gun owners ...