Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are gun owners mentally ill?
Some anti-gun people think owning a gun is a sign of some kind of mental abnormality. According to General Social Survey data, gun owners ...
-
Via a reader at iSteve, it looks like this might be the vocabulary test used by the General Social Survey. (Someone please tell me if I'...
-
In the comments in the last post , some readers contended that Jews are not ethnocentric. Using the same question I used in the comments se...
-
Here's the second set I promised. A reader suggested that the first set tends to be older, and it is among younger blacks where you see ...
Derd
ReplyDeleteIt's my nose and hairline, but Jared's jaw and cheekbones. A composite, in short, very creatively done.
ReplyDeleteI'd vote for the Derb. Though I've only seen a photo/video of Jared Taylor a couple times.
ReplyDeleteDerb.
ReplyDeleteLike Derb, but better looking....
ReplyDeleteBTW, enjoyed your interview with Barbara Simson the other day, Derb.
A more gracefully-aged Bill Murray.
ReplyDeleteI realize that wasn't your question, but I felt like expanding the debate.
Dunno. Who they?
ReplyDeleteDerb.............God bless him' (even though he's an atheist).
ReplyDeleteDerbyshire
ReplyDelete