Saturday, April 29, 2006

Whose view of reality is more distorted: old female hippies or blacks? Surveys have revealed that many blacks, and even more educated blacks, believe that HIV may have been invented by white scientists to kill them. I thought that there could not be a group of people less in touch with reality. Then I listened to old hippies. On several occasions on television, I have heard Jane Fonda types saying they believe that America is so reactionary, compared to every other country on the planet, that a woman simply cannot win the presidency. They see the world very clearly indeed: only 95% percent of those polled said they would vote for a woman. The number is so friggin' high, GSS has stopped asking the question.

2 comments:

Tino_G said...

Simple answer:

Democrats.

Anonymous said...

I must convey my respect for your kindness for those who really need assistance with this one question.
Your special dedication to getting the message around appeared
to be extraordinarily invaluable and have enabled folks just like me to get to
their aims. Your own useful facts means a great deal to me and far more to my mates.
Regards; from all of us.

my homepage :: Erotische vertellingen