Detective Ben Cardoza revealed (http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12850) the following information he compiled from Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Homeland Security reports:
* 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
* 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
* 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
* 75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
* 24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally
* 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally
* 48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally
* 29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually
* 53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated byillegal aliens.
* 50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.
* 71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or "transport coyotes".
* 47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.
* 63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens
* 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66%, 98% are illegal aliens.
* 380,000 plus "anchor babies" were born in the US to illegal alien parents in just one year, making 380,000 babies automatically US citizens.
* 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayers.
* 66% plus of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Disturbing illegal immigration numbers
From Chris Brand's website:
Glaucoma is a progressive condition caused by a combination of genetic and environmental factors and is the leading cause of irreversible bl...
In the comments in the last post , some readers contended that Jews are not ethnocentric. Using the same question I used in the comments se...
Via a reader at iSteve, it looks like this might be the vocabulary test used by the General Social Survey. (Someone please tell me if I'...
The National Couples Survey asked married people if they've had anal intercourse in the past four weeks. Here are their responses by ra...