The bankruptcy of moral libertarianism: In the post on world attitudes toward homosexuality, the argument emerged that there is nothing wrong with family members having sex if they're adults and it's consensual. So if Daddy and Daughter want to go at it, who can complain?
Of course, such bankrupt thinking comes from moral libertarianism: as long as other people are not victimized by your actions, anything you want to do is fine. Let's see how many acts I can think of in 30 seconds that are defined as good by this standard:
1. Using tin snips to cut off all your fingers one knuckle at a time.
2. Being a drug addict.
3. Killing someone because they wanted you to because they thought it would be fun for you.
4. Setting up a guillotine and cutting off your own head.
5. Eating your friend's feces for breakfast every morning.
6. Branding yourself with the words, "I am retard who likes to brand myself."
7. Deciding sex with Mom wasn't enough, so you talk Grandma into it. Then Grandpa.
8. Being in charge of the Kool-Aid at the cult party.
Oops, my 30 seconds is up. Just think Chuck Palahniuk, and you'll get the idea.