Tuesday, June 29, 2010
A very strong association between percent white and trust
As a follow-up to the last post, I calculated across the nine General Social Survey regional divisions the correlation for the past decade between trusting people in general and the percent of the population that is white. It is .82--a very strong link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are gun owners mentally ill?
Some anti-gun people think owning a gun is a sign of some kind of mental abnormality. According to General Social Survey data, gun owners ...
-
Via a reader at iSteve, it looks like this might be the vocabulary test used by the General Social Survey. (Someone please tell me if I'...
-
In the comments in the last post , some readers contended that Jews are not ethnocentric. Using the same question I used in the comments se...
-
Here's the second set I promised. A reader suggested that the first set tends to be older, and it is among younger blacks where you see ...
Correlation doesn't imply causation. Ecological correlations are invalid. Nya nya nya.... etc...
ReplyDelete