Saturday, March 24, 2007

We need the right kind of SOB: According to Derbyshire, Guiliani is just the kind of SOB we need. I'm all for electing an SOB, but the real issue is where one points his SOB-ness. I can see Rudy being a real a-hole (AH) with terrorists, but he is going to turn warm-and-fuzzy on many issues conservatives care about. Guiliani in a sentimental voice: "Undocumented workers make this country better...This is a great nation of immigrants." Said with the sweetness of a househusband: "We don't want to return to the days of back-alley abortions." Wearing a dress like when he was on SNL: "Guns are scary...Why would anyone want to carry one for protection? You'll hurt someone with that thing." And wearing chartreuse pants and a black polka-dot shirt: "Homosexuals have the right to love each other too."

2 comments:

  1. Hi colleagues, nice piece of writing and pleasant arguments commented
    here, I am truly enjoying by these.
    This is very attention-grabbing, You’re an overly skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and sit up for in search of extra of your excellent post.
    Also, I have shared your site in my social networks
    Nice and very unique post…help for me….
    Thank you very much…
    고스톱

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this website its a master peace ! Glad I found this on google .
    I must say, as a lot as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldn't help but lose interest after a while.
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete

Are gun owners mentally ill?

  Some anti-gun people think owning a gun is a sign of some kind of mental abnormality. According to General Social Survey data, gun owners ...